Pour le re-provisionner :
- Login as farm account
- Backup the User Profile DB and the User Profile Sync DB
- Stop the SharePoint 2010 Timer service:
net stop sptimerv4
- Delete the data in the Sync DB using the following PowerShell commands:
- Copy the GUID associated with the User Profile Sync DB
- Execute these commands, in exactly the following order. This is not a script. So please cut and paste each of these commands one by one.#Copy the GUID associated with the User Profile Service and paste it after “Id” in the next command:
- Provision the Sync DB:
- Add the User Profile Synchronization service account (farm account) as the dbowner on the Sync DB (using SQL Server Management Studio).
- Start the SharePoint 2010 Timer service
net start sptimerv4
- Start the User Profile Synchronization Service in the Central Administration UI.
- After the User Profile Synchronization Service is started, reset IIS.
- Create connections to data sources in the Central Administration UI.
notez bien que le SERVICE user profile est dans "system settings", "service on server", pas dans la partie APPLICATION Services :)